Liam P.:
How I finally stopped the bar chewing. The fix was not more toys. It was moving the cage away from the window and adding twenty centimetres...
Sofia M.:
First time he fell asleep in my hand. Six weeks of sitting next to the cage with my hand inside doing nothing at all. Tonight he walked on,...
zhainan:
What do baby hamsters eat?
[file:d3kRfU2k]
[file:Zc6G3wQY]
1. Hamster pellets
Although hamsters can eat a wide variety of foods, hamster pel...
Ava L.:
Signs your wheel is too small, and what I wish I had known. I watched mine for a week and noted three things: his back curving while running...
zhainan:
Insufficient exercise causes hamster obesity, bar chewing and stress. A good wheel is enrichment gear, not just a toy. 2026 keepers prioriti...
zhainan:
Hamsters look cute and adorable. Many people choose hamsters as their pets. However, hamsters are small in size and have relatively fragile...
Noah K.:
I have now owned four wheels. Here is what I would tell my past self.
The single rule that matters: they have to run with a flat back. If t...
Marcus T.:
Just brought home a Syrian male, about 10 weeks old. He is still hiding most of the day but comes out around 9pm.
Looking forward to learni...
Sofia M.:
Put the dish in and she immediately rolled in it for a solid five minutes, then sat in it looking extremely pleased with herself.
Sand bath...
Liam P.:
Switched to a shallow ceramic bowl last month. He drinks noticeably more and it is much easier to see how much he is actually getting.
Only...