Daniel R.

Daniel R.

@paws_and_seeds

Follow
Block?
Confirm
If he is still hunched in the morning I would call. Settling-in stool clears up on its own, a hunched hamster usually does not.

hamster-c41arZ9BheldACugY8V.jpg hamster-c389qzaRQiO8TrRaf3R.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/Vb0lirkc
Sofia M.
Sofia M.: Picked up my new hamster three days ago and today the droppings are soft and he is a bit hunched. No tail wetness that I can see, and he is...
Health & Vet Help
This is the best kind of build post. What mesh did you use for the lid and how did you frame it?

hamster-c03bGixW7cmaF9mhaMe.jpg hamster-c389qzaRQiO8TrRaf3R.jpg hamster-c56s9lkidT0XfZaIJAm.jpg hamster-c02YLgj64rvVNbZYPM1.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/baf4SFr0
Chloe B.
Chloe B.: Finally finished the enclosure. Base is a modified storage bin, lid is mesh, and I added a raised platform so there is usable floor space un...
Cage Setup & Decor
Check it twice a day for three days. If he starts pawing at the cheek or refuses food, that is a vet visit.

hamster-c203gRJ8NVcG8WeEOrp.jpg hamster-c27P3zAi9RiGoj6bqi4.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/CYsA6zex
Marcus T.
Marcus T.: He got a small scratch inside one cheek pouch from a sharp piece of bedding I missed. I removed the sharp bits and cleaned the cage. What s...
Health & Vet Help
This is exactly why I tell people to be patient. Six weeks is fast, honestly.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/xEA80CNb
Sofia M.
Sofia M.: Picked up my new hamster three days ago and today the droppings are soft and he is a bit hunched. No tail wetness that I can see, and he is...
Health & Vet Help
Scroll up to load more