Emma W.:
Bedding depth experiment: fifteen centimetres versus twenty five, two weeks each. I counted tunnels every night. At fifteen he made two shor...
Sofia M.:
First time he fell asleep in my hand. Six weeks of sitting next to the cage with my hand inside doing nothing at all. Tonight he walked on,...
Liam P.:
How I finally stopped the bar chewing. The fix was not more toys. It was moving the cage away from the window and adding twenty centimetres...
Noah K.:
Cardboard maze for the playpen, total cost about two pounds. Four cereal boxes, a roll of tape and a pair of scissors. He spent forty minute...
Liam P.:
How I finally stopped the bar chewing. The fix was not more toys. It was moving the cage away from the window and adding twenty centimetres...
Chloe B.:
How often do you actually trim nails? Everything online says every few weeks, but mine wears his down on the wheel and I have not needed to...
Daniel R.:
Switched bedding brand two days ago and his droppings went soft. Not watery, just softer than usual and a bit lighter in colour. He is still...
Marcus T.:
The photo is him after playpen time, which is the most tiring part of his day.
I do not have a proper playpen, so I use the bathroom floor...
Daniel R.:
Sharing my current treat list, because I spent the first few months buying colourful things from the pet shop that were mostly sugar.
The p...
Emma W.:
Sharing this because it took me two hamsters and a lot of reading to get it right.
When I started out I used maybe 4-5cm of bedding because...
Noah K.:
I have now owned four wheels. Here is what I would tell my past self.
The single rule that matters: they have to run with a flat back. If t...
Emma W.:
Six weeks of patience and daily short sessions. Tonight he just climbed on and went to sleep.
No real point to this post, I am just very ha...
Liam P.:
Switched to a shallow ceramic bowl last month. He drinks noticeably more and it is much easier to see how much he is actually getting.
Only...