Ava L.

Ava L.

@mochi_moments

Follow 1
Block?
Confirm
Watch the salt content on those. Some brands are much saltier than others.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/OqWleXTG
Chloe B.
Chloe B.: Kept dwarfs years ago and finally have the space again. Picking up a pair of Roborovskis next week. Surprised how much the recommended cage...
Treats & Supplies
The cage size recommendations have changed a lot, and for the better. You are coming back at a good time.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/lp4MzKkx
Liam P.
Liam P.: Switched to a shallow ceramic bowl last month. He drinks noticeably more and it is much easier to see how much he is actually getting. Only...
Treats & Supplies
Is there any wetness around the tail at all? That is the one thing that turns it into an emergency for me.

hamster-c45lTLMm3rzElqbNylw.jpg hamster-c571SrFrDanlCNukwLr.jpg hamster-c67OPVo0kZLcua3S4Nc.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/xY9qXUk0
Sofia M.
Sofia M.: Picked up my new hamster three days ago and today the droppings are soft and he is a bit hunched. No tail wetness that I can see, and he is...
Health & Vet Help
Careful with pellets long term — too much of the wrong one and they can get bladder issues. Worth checking the calcium content.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/GSKiVizG
Marcus T.
Marcus T.: He got a small scratch inside one cheek pouch from a sharp piece of bedding I missed. I removed the sharp bits and cleaned the cage. What s...
Health & Vet Help
Filling the whole base sounds nice in photos but it is a lot of bedding. One deep end has worked fine here.

hamster-c1763e8u2A7pdSoj3kD.jpg hamster-c45lTLMm3rzElqbNylw.jpg hamster-c43Wc0thYokB6XhLTco.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/itvbJGJC
Emma W.
Emma W.: I keep reading that 15cm is the minimum, but my Syrian just builds one giant nest in the corner and ignores the rest. Should I still fill t...
Sharing everyday life
Scroll up to load more