zhainan

zhainan

@zhainan

Follow
Block?
Confirm
Four months and nothing to cut sounds perfectly normal for a wheel user.

hamster-c62c7y9XTQHE2A90Kpn.jpg hamster-c16bUneO8zdgiaQkhG6.jpg hamster-c30HLChfACve6l3cQiL.jpg hamster-c02YLgj64rvVNbZYPM1.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/2fsqRPTr
Chloe B.
Chloe B.: How often do you actually trim nails? Everything online says every few weeks, but mine wears his down on the wheel and I have not needed to...
Health & Vet Help
Mine starts about eleven and stops for a nap around one. No idea why.

hamster-c01HijrPqyl347EB264.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/DaZ4NLfo
Daniel R.
Daniel R.: Midnight wheel marathon. Is yours this loud too? Mine starts at exactly 23:40 every night like he has a schedule. I started leaving the room...
Sharing everyday life
The ceramic hide doubling as a cooling spot in summer is a great tip, mine stands on his already.

hamster-c37QLm51k67lMuxjTwN.jpg hamster-c05ItmLVs7NE4l1Vhla.jpg hamster-c699ylyNvXTcXDuqwpx.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/VVllcYZ6
Liam P.
Liam P.: The photo is a snuggle sack, which is still his favourite thing to sleep in, though not every week. I went through a phase of buying a new...
Cage Setup & Decor
The 9pm thing is normal, they are just settling. Ours hid for about a fortnight at first.

hamster-c01HijrPqyl347EB264.jpg hamster-c47onXzQiyrGmI4s0Se.jpg hamster-c282XDixAjPs2qFfewQ.jpg hamster-c54GWzSG5Si6yBu8Kyd.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/dlycaWpZ
Marcus T.
Marcus T.: Just brought home a Syrian male, about 10 weeks old. He is still hiding most of the day but comes out around 9pm. Looking forward to learni...
Treats & Supplies
Congratulations. The day they choose to sleep on you is the day it all pays off.

hamster-c324OsMA4vr6coDho2l.jpg hamster-c66jB1Q6H2CsgXk7GFU.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/niMdWKhA
Emma W.
Emma W.: Six weeks of patience and daily short sessions. Tonight he just climbed on and went to sleep. No real point to this post, I am just very ha...
Treats & Supplies
The bedding in the bowl thing is universal. I put mine on a small platform and it stopped completely.

hamster-c30HLChfACve6l3cQiL.jpg hamster-c24RfB45FkgMLja6aCP.jpg hamster-c482Q8s7rfsTxA4LBiD.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/9AJZp2t6
Liam P.
Liam P.: Switched to a shallow ceramic bowl last month. He drinks noticeably more and it is much easier to see how much he is actually getting. Only...
Treats & Supplies
The fact that he is still eating is a good sign. It is when they stop that it gets serious.

hamster-c39ABqa50aPPLZcnorI.jpg hamster-c16bUneO8zdgiaQkhG6.jpg hamster-c23KYm3TCS4yIIbX3Qx.jpg hamster-c27P3zAi9RiGoj6bqi4.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/TEObluAz
Marcus T.
Marcus T.: He got a small scratch inside one cheek pouch from a sharp piece of bedding I missed. I removed the sharp bits and cleaned the cage. What s...
Health & Vet Help
Second the corner approach. I put a heavy hide on top of the deep part so it does not cave in when he digs.

hamster-c25Bigc7UvL3qoL0MpD.jpg hamster-c66jB1Q6H2CsgXk7GFU.jpg hamster-c62c7y9XTQHE2A90Kpn.jpg hamster-c1763e8u2A7pdSoj3kD.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/Y3OpbFlj
Emma W.
Emma W.: I keep reading that 15cm is the minimum, but my Syrian just builds one giant nest in the corner and ignores the rest. Should I still fill t...
Sharing everyday life
Scroll up to load more