Chloe B.

Chloe B.

@peanut_butler

Follow 1
Block?
Confirm
Does he still drink enough when it is partly buried? Mine gives up if there is anything in it.

hamster-c39ABqa50aPPLZcnorI.jpg hamster-c30HLChfACve6l3cQiL.jpg hamster-c55BOx0qhSIM0ZiuCNm.jpg hamster-c45lTLMm3rzElqbNylw.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/Gs3MFlnR
Liam P.
Liam P.: Switched to a shallow ceramic bowl last month. He drinks noticeably more and it is much easier to see how much he is actually getting. Only...
Treats & Supplies
Does hemp hold up in the pee corner the same way? Paper falls apart for me there within a day.

hamster-c11NwfntZzfmSxZaWs6.jpg hamster-c30HLChfACve6l3cQiL.jpg hamster-c1763e8u2A7pdSoj3kD.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/9fkn1b8r
Noah K.
Noah K.: Paper is cheap and easy to find but it does not hold tunnels at all in my experience. Hemp seems to hold shape better. Anyone compared them...
Cage Setup & Decor
I mix both. Paper on top for softness, hemp underneath for structure. Best of both.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/tFJxxD9a
Sofia M.
Sofia M.: Put the dish in and she immediately rolled in it for a solid five minutes, then sat in it looking extremely pleased with herself. Sand bath...
Treats & Supplies
What sand are you using? I have been nervous about dust.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/CFZDMHFu
Noah K.
Noah K.: Paper is cheap and easy to find but it does not hold tunnels at all in my experience. Hemp seems to hold shape better. Anyone compared them...
Cage Setup & Decor
Mine was the same at 10%. It was 30% mixed with his old food that finally got him eating them.

hamster-c09uKE7bGzYSvmvZHxx.jpg hamster-c14adXQb0hidX0WIVjE.jpg hamster-c699ylyNvXTcXDuqwpx.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/i703fzp6
Daniel R.
Daniel R.: My dwarf refuses pellets completely. I have tried mixing them in at about 10% and he just picks around them. How long did it take yours to...
Sharing everyday life
Fifteen centimetres across the whole base is the safe answer, but honestly if he is burrowing and not barbering, he is probably fine.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/aYtTx9qq
Daniel R.
Daniel R.: My dwarf refuses pellets completely. I have tried mixing them in at about 10% and he just picks around them. How long did it take yours to...
Sharing everyday life
Mine did exactly the same until I made one corner 25cm and left the rest at about 10. He ignored the shallow half completely.

hamster-c39ABqa50aPPLZcnorI.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/Y1vUkEV1
Emma W.
Emma W.: I keep reading that 15cm is the minimum, but my Syrian just builds one giant nest in the corner and ignores the rest. Should I still fill t...
Sharing everyday life
Scroll up to load more