Sofia M.

Sofia M.

@luna_the_hammy

Follow
Block?
Confirm
How did you frame the mesh? I tried something similar and the edges kept coming loose.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/DtUQVIhv
Liam P.
Liam P.: Switched to a shallow ceramic bowl last month. He drinks noticeably more and it is much easier to see how much he is actually getting. Only...
Treats & Supplies
Paper holds a tunnel if you pack it down, hemp is better straight out of the bag. I ended up mixing the two.

hamster-c43Wc0thYokB6XhLTco.jpg hamster-c210MncJKz0rZdV7qHR.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/InnDEHz1
Noah K.
Noah K.: Paper is cheap and easy to find but it does not hold tunnels at all in my experience. Hemp seems to hold shape better. Anyone compared them...
Cage Setup & Decor
Worth going through the rest of the bag for anything else sharp. I found a piece of wire in mine once.

hamster-c06duyO0s1ChgKzWXGY.jpg hamster-c41arZ9BheldACugY8V.jpg hamster-c210MncJKz0rZdV7qHR.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/eY7ZmZlK
Marcus T.
Marcus T.: He got a small scratch inside one cheek pouch from a sharp piece of bedding I missed. I removed the sharp bits and cleaned the cage. What s...
Health & Vet Help
Mine took about three weeks. What worked was cutting the pellets in half and scattering them in the bedding instead of the bowl.

hamster-c36JGf6XmcwrTddUixt.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/0Py5vm8i
Daniel R.
Daniel R.: My dwarf refuses pellets completely. I have tried mixing them in at about 10% and he just picks around them. How long did it take yours to...
Sharing everyday life
Scroll up to load more