Liam P.:
How I finally stopped the bar chewing. The fix was not more toys. It was moving the cage away from the window and adding twenty centimetres...
Sofia M.:
First time he fell asleep in my hand. Six weeks of sitting next to the cage with my hand inside doing nothing at all. Tonight he walked on,...
Chloe B.:
How often do you actually trim nails? Everything online says every few weeks, but mine wears his down on the wheel and I have not needed to...
Daniel R.:
Midnight wheel marathon. Is yours this loud too? Mine starts at exactly 23:40 every night like he has a schedule. I started leaving the room...
Marcus T.:
The photo is him after playpen time, which is the most tiring part of his day.
I do not have a proper playpen, so I use the bathroom floor...
Daniel R.:
Sharing my current treat list, because I spent the first few months buying colourful things from the pet shop that were mostly sugar.
The p...
Marcus T.:
Just brought home a Syrian male, about 10 weeks old. He is still hiding most of the day but comes out around 9pm.
Looking forward to learni...
Sofia M.:
Put the dish in and she immediately rolled in it for a solid five minutes, then sat in it looking extremely pleased with herself.
Sand bath...
Liam P.:
Switched to a shallow ceramic bowl last month. He drinks noticeably more and it is much easier to see how much he is actually getting.
Only...
Chloe B.:
Finally finished the enclosure. Base is a modified storage bin, lid is mesh, and I added a raised platform so there is usable floor space un...
Noah K.:
Paper is cheap and easy to find but it does not hold tunnels at all in my experience.
Hemp seems to hold shape better. Anyone compared them...
Daniel R.:
My dwarf refuses pellets completely. I have tried mixing them in at about 10% and he just picks around them.
How long did it take yours to...