Noah K.

Noah K.

@dwarf_den

Follow 1
Block?
Confirm
If it is a dried insect twice a week is fine. If it is cheese or egg I would keep it to once.

hamster-c50ZkGXvPoEvYU2nlHd.jpg hamster-c07YdLLUK9LGhl46D5X.jpg hamster-c282XDixAjPs2qFfewQ.jpg hamster-c01HijrPqyl347EB264.jpg
https://hamstertribe.com/comment/BDgVy19y
Ava L.
Ava L.: My hamster would eat these all day if I let him. Currently giving one small piece twice a week. Is that reasonable, or am I overdoing the p...
Treats & Supplies
Welcome! Leave him alone for the first few days, just talk to him while you change the water.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/L96dVSa8
Ava L.
Ava L.: My hamster would eat these all day if I let him. Currently giving one small piece twice a week. Is that reasonable, or am I overdoing the p...
Treats & Supplies
It took mine about three weeks. What worked was crushing the pellets slightly so they smelled like the seed mix.

https://hamstertribe.com/comment/HMv9WF8T
Sofia M.
Sofia M.: Picked up my new hamster three days ago and today the droppings are soft and he is a bit hunched. No tail wetness that I can see, and he is...
Health & Vet Help
Scroll up to load more